Cow Patty Bingo is back, and this year there will be twice the fun!
There will be a bingo on Saturday at 3 pm, and then another one at 12:30 pm on Sunday.
Can you guess where the cow will leave her "patty"?
Squares in a marked-off, enclosed area can be purchased throughout the weekend for only $2 per square. If the cow leaves her "patty" on your square you will win 50% of the proceeds from square sales.
Official Cow Patty Bingo Rules
1. Persons must be 18 or older to purchase a square and/or win a prize.
2. Squares may be purchased at a cost of $2/square.
3. The square holder need not be present to win.
4. No squares will be sold after the event begins (Saturday, August 20, 3:00 pm or Sunday, August 21, 12:30 pm).
5. The grid area will be clearly marked into 200 squares and the area protected with a barrier or fence.
6. Spectators/square holders must not interfere with the progress of the event.
7. At 3:00 pm on Saturday, August 20, 2016, and again at 12:30 pm on Sunday, August 21, 2016, a cow will be led into the grid area by an appropriate handler and let free to roam within the area until the cow places a patty on a square.
8. Upon completion of a cow patty, the independent judges (who are not allowed to participate in the raffle) will determine the results. If there is no cow patty within two hours, the winner will be determined by a random drawing.
9. The square containing the biggest volume of cow patty will determine the winner.
10. If a cow patty lands on a square which is determined to be an “unsold” square, the winner will be the closest “sold” square in proximity to the cow patty.
11. The winner will receive 50% of the square sales. ($200 if all squares are sold)